Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dent Mechanic Group Warrants That:
In the event that Dent Mechanic Group’s paintless dent repair process results are found to be defective under this warranty, Dent Mechanic Group will repair such quantity of dents and correct paint flaws, proved to be defective as a result of the Dent Mechanic Group PDR process, at Dent Mechanic Group’s place of business, with Dent Mechanic Group providing the labor and materials free of charge during the warranty period.
All of Dent Mechanic Group’s LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTIES are subject to exception and limitations pursuant to the written conditions agreed upon by the consumer and the Dent Mechanic Group’s representative prior to commencement of work.
Dent Mechanic Group’s paintless dent repair process guarantee’s against: Shine/gloss deterioration, Blistering, Peeling, Wrinkling, Defects in Primer adhesion.
Dent Mechanic Group warrants that the paintless dent repair (PDR) process will last for as long as you own your vehicle.
1. PREVIOUS DAMAGE: All previous and unrelated damage not associated with the hail damage repair work provided by Dent Mechanic Group is not covered by Dent Mechanic Group warranty applies to the panels, which are repaired by Dent Mechanic Group . It covers your vehicle under your subsequent ownership during the warranty period. The Warranty period relates exactly to the warranty period provided by the Manufacturer of your vehicle for coverage of defects in paint finish and corrosion. In conclusion, the Dent Mechanic Group shop warranty does not exceed manufacturer’s warranty.
2. SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED: A. Rust, surface rust, rust through, and/or damage caused by rusting of or exterior panels is not covered. C. Damage arising from unreasonable vehicle use. D. Faulty care and maintenance. E. Parts, materials and equipment featuring manufacturers’ warranties.
3. SALE OR LEASE EXCLUSION: In the event of a sale or lease departure of your vehicle, the date of said sale or lease termination is the date that your warranty period expires for your vehicle. This is the date in which your Dent Mechanic Group warranty period expires.
4. STRIPES AND DECALS: On factory decorative stripes and decals, only the factory warranty remains.
5. SUBSEQUENT HAIL STORMS: This warranty shall become void if the vehicle is subjected to subsequent hailstorms or if Dent Mechanic Group can determine and verify the damage differs from the damage on the original repair order. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any prior course of dealings. This UMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by Dent Mechanic Group. This warranty is nontransferable.